Re: [AMBER] Testing C++11 support: Not present

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 05:52:45 +0000

So just a reflection, since I have updated my OS and Xcode installation, is it not strange that I seem to have downgraded my c++ compiler?

I used the exact same installation procedure before upgrading my OS without running into the "Testing C++11 support: Not present” CPPTRAJ error, so this used to work. Wonder why it stoped working,

Best regards
// Gustaf