Re: [AMBER] ligand_preparation_general_rule

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 08:43:46 -0400

On Wed, Oct 03, 2018, Antonio Amber Carlesso wrote:

> The overall situation is a little bit strange since I never encountered any
> problem before and I am encountering problem right now with this system..
>
> And If I tried to re-do another ligand that start with a digit is not
> working any more while before was working!

So there is something odd/changed with your installation. As I noted
before, I can't reproduce the problem at my end. I don't know that else
to suggest, other than re-installing AmberTools18 from a fresh tarball,
and/or trying a different compiler or OS. (Clearly grasping at straws
here.....)

....dac