[AMBER] How to use cpptraj to wrap protein

From: Yang, Tianyi <TiaYang.clarku.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 00:12:19 +0000

Hello:

I am learning how to use cpptraj of Amber 16 to wrap the protein and water into the box. I am using the cellulose system from the Amber benchmark. The topology, restart and input files were downloaded from the Amber benchmark website. After cpptraj, water molecules were wrapped back into the box but the protein was not in the center. And it seems that the bottom of the box was moved to the top.

My cpptraj input(rst.cpptraj file):

trajin inpcrd

autoimage

cpptraj command:

$AMBERHOME/bin/cpptraj -p prmtop -i rst.cpptraj &>rstcpp.log -x out.crd

Is there anything wrong with my cpptraj command or input file? The picture shows the system after the cpptraj.