Re: [AMBER] TLEAP script

From: Keiran Corbett <keirancorbett.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 10:20:34 +0100

Hello David,

Thank you for your advice.
It partially worked which is very helpful.
So I am able to successfully load tleap and run it.
But my variables do not transfer across from the bash line to tleap
I use

*NAME=$1CHARGE=$2GPU=$3export NAME export CHARGEexport GPU*
*tleap -f tleap*
The second script is called tleap but the variable dont come across into
the second script