[AMBER] MMPBSA.PY

From: 龚乾坤 <m201770109.hust.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 15:21:07 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear jason.swails,
    I have received your reply, thank you very much. However, I have still no well-known about reply.First, What is the meaning about
"The ipb = 1 method is basically the same as the simple SASA model used in GB." ? And how to understand the ipb=1 ? Next,in your reply,
you write "If you used the nonploar model in PB that is closer to what the GB model is doing your results would be much closer." , I wanted to know how to alter parameter to achieve this goal.
  Thanks again.

Qiankun Gong