Re: [AMBER] amber18 and amazon aws

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:57:32 -0400

There will be no problem running a 260K atom system. We've been in talks
about developing features of pmemd to let it run on the AWS spot market,
too--short run times with frequent restarting are the key there. But, if
you have the code installed on the Amazon cloud, you should be in good
shape as long as it passes the test cases. The EC2 P2 instances have K80s
in them, which had better be the much cheaper option, and the new P3
instances have the brand-new V100s and will run more than 4x faster. Amber
is well tested on either platform.

Dave