[AMBER] alkyl chain unsaturated bond

From: Vijay Achari <glycoamber.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 05:58:42 +0800

Dear Amber experts,

I am using AMBER14, with loading force files *leaprc.ff12SB, GLYCAM06_j, *
and* lipid14.dat*

I need some help on choosing correct atom type for carbons in aliphatic
chain with a unsaturated bond.

My aliphatic chain as below:

*-C4-C5=C6-C7-*

The *C4 & C7* are connected to two aliphatic hydrogen atoms each. *C5 & C6*
connected by a double bond and each carbon connected to a single hydrogen.

I used atom type cA for C4 & C7 carbons and hA atom type for the four
hydrogen atoms which are connected to C4 & C7.

*I am not sure what "atom type" to use for C5 & C6 which connected via a
double bond and to the respective hydrogen atoms.*

I appreciate a help for this problem.

Thanks.

Vijayan