[AMBER] PrmtopError: Inconsistent charge definition for atom

From: Santanu Santra <santop420.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 19:10:08 +0530

Dear all,

          I have created four different prmtop files using xleap for the
mm-pbsa calculation and generated a few ns production run of
receptor-ligand solvated system. The ligand parameter was generated using
antechamber in amber12 package.

My input file for mm-pbsa.in (as available in tutorial) ::::

Input file for running PB and GB
&general
   endframe=50, verbose=1,
# entropy=1,
/
&gb
  igb=2, saltcon=0.100
/
&pb
  istrng=0.100,
/

while calculating I put comppand as similar as given::
/home/xxxxx/amber/amber12/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o
final_result_mmpbsa.dat -sp complex_solvated.prmtop -cp
complex_vacuum.prmtop -rp receptor_vacuum.prmtop -lp ligand_vacuum.prmtop
-y *.mdcrd

I got the following error:

PrmtopError: Inconsistent charge definition for atom 170!
Exiting. All files have been retained.
So I checked my pdb files and found this atom belongs to ligand.
Note: I have generated ligand_vacuum.prmtop from the mol2 file as obtained
from antechamber and rest prmtop files by loading corresponding pdb files
(all in xleap)
Any suggestion regarding how to overcome that error is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--
Santanu Santra
Research Scholar