Re: [AMBER] how to install PTRAJ and CPPTRAJ

From: Subrata Paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:06:39 +0530

Dear All
I have tried
/home/Software/Amber16/amber16/bin/cpptraj -i process_mdcrd.cpptraj

it shows
/home/Software/Amber16/amber16/bin/cpptraj: error while loading shared
libraries: libsander.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

my process_mdcrd.cpptraj is
parm pro_wat_ions.prmtop
trajin density-eqm-10.mdcrd