[AMBER] Restraints on a system

From: Debarati DasGupta <debarati_dasgupta.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 21:15:06 +0000

How to go about putting restraints in a MD considering 2 proteins.

I have 2 proteins which want to dimerize and I am studying the mechanism of dimerization.

I want to set up a amber simulation whereby the monomers are separated by a distance of 10/12 Angstroms and during the course of simulation I want to check if they are coming closer to dimerize or not.

To do this, I want to restrict any kind of motion in the y and z directions so that the only motion the molecules denote is in the x direction.

How to implement in amber 16 input file.

Pls help.