Re: [AMBER] Running a small minimization with amber 16 package

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 19:42:16 -0400

Hi,

This error is similar to your previous error. How did you fix the
previous error ?

Some general advice on your batch script,
insert some debugging commands. For example after cd $TMPDIR
and after each pmemd command:

pwd
ls -l

In that way, you can determine which files are missing and what
needs to be corrected.

FWIW, note i can't see color when i read your emails.

scott