Re: [AMBER] Solute-solvent hydrogen bond lifetime

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 09:18:27 -0400

Hi,

You'll need to add the 'series' keyword of the 'hbond' command to
ensure the hydrogen bond time series data is saved, then use the
'lifetime' analysis command on that time series data. One thing to be
mindful of is that since the 'hbond' command does not know a priori
what hydrogen bonds will be present you need to actually generate the
time series data before running the analysis. For example, this input
will perform lifetime analysis on solvent-solute backbone hydrogen
bonds:

hbond H1 series .N,H,C,O solventdonor :WAT solventacceptor :WAT.O
run
runanalysis lifetime H1[solventhb] out solventhb.lifetime.dat

See the manual for full details of both commands and more examples.

-Dan