[AMBER] RES: error_antechamber (QMMM: ERROR!)

From: <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 15:56:45 -0300

Hi Atila,

I donīt know what is going wrong with your installation. I tried both, and
they worked just fine for me here. The commands I used were:

$ $AMBERHOME/bin/antechamber -i imt.pdb -fi pdb -o imt.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc
-s 2
$ $AMBERHOME/bin/antechamber -i srf.pdb -fi pdb -o srf.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc
-s 2

And here are the mol2 files created:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/km0wb65tbs0fulj/imt.mol2?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/irwfoz7nk7f16ej/srf.mol2?dl=0

(I only changed the ligand name in the file, for cosmetic purposes, *after*
running Antechamber.)

I suggest you try running the test cases there to check your install.

All the best,
--
Prof. Gustavo Seabra
Chemistry Department