Re: [AMBER] Gaff vs Gaff2 when using antechamber to generate charges

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 15:50:33 -0400

Hi Yuliana

I have tested you molecule and run the same commands with different
versions of AMBER packages including Amber18. I got identical prepc files
for "-at gaff" and "-at gaff2", which is also identical to your
igp_gaff.prepc. Could you check if the two intermediate files are the same:
sqm.out and ANTECHAMBER_AM1BCC.AC?

All the best

Junmei