[AMBER] eCheminfo Oxford 3-7 Sep., Training and Innovation Course in Drug Design, bursary and early-bird deadline approaching quickly

From: Thomas Exner <thomas.exner.uni-konstanz.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:53:12 +0200

Dear AMBER community:

After the successful Milano workshop last week, we are now entering the
hot phase of preparing for the next Training and Innovation Course in
Drug Design taking place

*Mon, 03. Sep. 2018 - 09:00 to Fri, 07. Sep. 2018 - 15:00*

at *Diamond House, Harwell Science & Innovation Campus, Didcot,
Oxfordshire OX11 0DE, UK8*

Besides the high-quality scientific lectures, tutorials and the time for
intense scientific discussions accelerating the participants' research
projects, the highlights of the workshop will be a tour through the
Diamond light source and punting in Oxford.

For further information, please visit
http://www.echeminfo.com/events/echeminfo-oxford-2018 or contact us.

Bursary Awards are available (deadline 01. August) at
http://www.echeminfo.com/bursary-awards
<https://www.researchgate.net/deref/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.echeminfo.com%2Fbursary-awards>

Early-bird reduced rates are still available until 01. August.

Hope to see you there.
Thomas
*
*

*About eChemInfo:* This series of workshops provides a set of
stimulating lectures and group work sessions using state-of-the-art and
emerging modelling techniques of relevance to chemists, life scientists
and modellers working in rational drug design. Participants return to
their labs with new ideas, best practices and software experiences to
maximise productivity in their own drug discovery research activities.

Main topics covered are: virtual screening, ligand-based and
structure-based drug design, bio- and cheminformatics, molecular
dynamics simulation, drug delivery modelling, systems biology and
biotech drug design. The functionalities of tools developed in academic
groups and from the main software providers will be explored based on
tutorials and more important on case studies taken from ongoing research.

Use the “bring your own problems” option to directly apply your newly
acquired knowledge to your own research, profit from specific advice by
the experts and other participants and contribute to innovative
approaches for all case studies.