Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ read different frames

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:01:23 -0400

So, you can easily skip frames:

trajin mytraj.nc 1 last 10

Will read frames using an offset of 10, so if mytraj.nc contains 25000
frames you'll only read 2500 total. However, it shouldn't really
matter that you have different numbers of frames in your trajectories,
it's all data. You may want to get rid of frames e.g. to ensure
uncorrelated samples but otherwise there shouldn't be an issue using
all frames.

Hope this helps,

-Dan