Re: [AMBER] Reservoir REMD using GPUs

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 13:07:02 -0400

sorry for the delay in replying. In the current release, R-REMD is only
supported in sander. We plan to release pmemd support this year as a patch
to Amber 18. Dan Roe might be able to better answer your questions about
using the createreservoir command in cpptraj - is this a problem you're
having with sander, or in the cpptraj part?

The only recent enhanced sampling I have seen for RNA in explicit solvent
is work from Christina Bergonzo with Tom Cheatham, and the systems are much
smaller than 20nt. I think that RNA of that size in explicit solvent will
still be very challenging.
CS