Re: [AMBER] How to prepare prmtop and inpcrd files from a PDB file?

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 14:37:18 +0200

Dear Carlos,

thank you very much for your help. The simulation passed the equilibration
step.
It turned out that setBox sets the BOX and since I'm using a truncated
octahedron I needed to change the last line in the inpcrd file from
  96.4720000 113.0210000 117.0490000 90.0000000 90.0000000 90.0000000
  96.4720000 113.0210000 117.0490000 109.4712190 109.4712190 109.4712190

Thanks once again!

Karolina Mitusińska
PhD student