Re: [AMBER] Total Energy Decomposition

From: daniele selli <daniele.selli.unimib.it>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 14:06:43 +0200

Dear David,

thank you so much for your hints.
I am trying to perform the stability calculation you suggested
with MMPBSA.py.
I am using the GB method that, as far as I have read in the tutorial,
should be
much faster than PB.

However, despite my system is pretty small (~1500 atoms), the snapshot I am
considering is
just one and the energy contribution I want comes only from ~800 atoms, my
calculation is taking
quite long time (hours on 28 Intel Xeon processors).

Below you find the input of MMPBSA.py and the submission command I used. Am
I doing some mistake?

Thank you again for you help,
Kind Regards

Daniele
*Sample input file with decomposition analysis*
*&general*
*startframe=1, endframe=2, interval=1,*
*/*
*&gb*
*igb=5, saltcon=0.0*
*/*
*&decomp*
*idecomp=4, dec_verbose=1,*
*print_res=680-690*
*/*

*mpirun -np 28 MMPBSA.py.MPI -i mmgbsa.in <http://mmgbsa.in> -o
FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -do FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.dat -cp solvated.prmtop -y
prod.mdcrd*