[AMBER] update_amber URL time out problem

From: Meng Wu <wumeng.shanghaitech.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 08:29:11 +0000

Dear all,

    I am going to apply the update patches to Amber16 in our HPC, but when run the command "$AMBERHOME/update_amber --update" there an error appeared: urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error timed out> , does it mean something wrong with our internet? I could access the http://ambermd.org/AmberPatches.php and download the update files, but why failed in online update, is there any solutions for my problem? Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Meng Wu