Re: [AMBER] Restart From Check point File

From: Stephan Schott <schottve.hhu.de>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 14:36:12 +0200

Hi Midhun,
The -A only appends the output files afaik, this has nothing to do with the
simulation restart. The -c flag will try to read coordinates and velocities
from the file if you have the proper input instructions in the "in" file
(irest = 1 and ntx = 5, for example). The restart file will be written
where your -r flag is pointing to every ntwr steps; you can use that file
to restart a simulation if you need to. Please check the manual for more
info.
Cheers,

Stephan Schott Verdugo
Biochemist