[AMBER] MMPBSA.py execution error

From: Jose Manuel Granadino Roldán <jmroldan.ujaen.es>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 18:14:27 +0200

  Hi amber users/developers,

  I have installed AmberTools18 downloading the install_ambertools.sh file and typing afterwards: bash install_ambertools.sh —prefix /programas/ -v 3. I am trying -v 3 because -v 2 gave me plenty of errors with parmed, MMPBSA.py y ante-MMPBSA.py. Now I am able to run parmed and ante-MMPBSA.py without any problem but when I try to execute MMPBSA.py I get the following error:

  File "/programas//amber18/bin/MMPBSA.py", line 71
    except CommandlineError, e:
                           ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

   Could you please give me a hint? I am quite lost now.

   Best