[AMBER] Analyzing Multidimensional REMD Simulations

From: Jason Ku Wang <jwang198.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 02:58:06 -0700

Hi AMBER Community!

I have thoroughly appreciated the help in getting M-REMD set up!

I now have trajectory (.mcrd) files generated by 2D M-REMD using
temperature and Hamiltonian dimensions and was hoping to stitch together
trajectories based on a unique Hamiltonian/temperature combination/pairing.

I was successful in doing this for the case of 1D temperature-based REMD
using the *remdtrajtemp *keyword. On page 560 in the AMBER16 manual (
http://ambermd.org/doc12/Amber16.pdf), there is also described a *remdtrajidx
*keyword for the Hamiltonian dimension I presume.

I was wondering if it would be possible use the two keywords in tandem to
extract a Hamiltonian/temperature pairing?

Thanks so much for the help!

Jason Wang
Stanford University, Class of 2018
jwang198.stanford.edu