Re: [AMBER] Jumping from simulation box

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:50:01 -0400

Hi,

If all 7 peptides are independent, there is likely no way to prevent
this "jumping" unless you use the 'unwrap' command on the coordinates.
However, keep in mind that almost every command in cpptraj uses the
minimum image convention for distances, so "unwrapping" would only be
for visualization purposes.

If the 7 peptides are in a complex and jumping is still occurring
after 'autoimage', please send me off-list a topology file and a few
trajectory frames that illustrate the problem you are having so I can
try to reproduce the issue.

-Dan