Re: [AMBER] average between structures with different residue numbering

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:43:24 -0400

Hi,

What I would do is strip away all the stuff I don't want from the
second trajectory, combine with first, then average that. Note that
you probably want to remove global translation/rotation when
generating your average structure, so add an RMS-fit in there as well.
So e.g.

parm 1iqd/WT.prmtop [1iqd]
parm 1d7p/WT.prmtop [1d7p]
# Strip 1-3 from second traj