Re: [AMBER] Configure cuda (David A Case)

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:45:33 -0400

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, Kadir Ozcan wrote:

> Obtaining the clang compiler suite versions, e.g.:
> clang -v
> Error: clang is not well formed or produces unusual version details!
> Check for a CC environment variable.
> Configure failed due to the errors above!

This is a different message than you reported before. So, the obvious
question: what is the result of typing "which clang" and "clang -v"
on your machine?

As far as I can see, this error has nothing to do with cuda. For some
reason, the configure script is unhappy with clang's response.

(Also, as the message says, check to see if you have a CC environment
variable defined.)

....dac