[AMBER] convert psf to prmtop

From: Ashutosh Shandilya <scfbioiitd.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:00:04 -0400

Dear Amber Users

I am trying to convert psf file (which includes water and ions) to convert
to prmtop file to have same number of atoms in amber topology as in psf
file. I tried the following command in parmed

 *chamber -top parm99bs0_all.rtf -param par_all36_prot.prm -psf ionized.psf
-crd ionized.pdb*
* -p protein1.prmtop -inpcrd protein1.inpcrd -cmap -verbose*

It gave me error saying

*Action chamber failed*
* UnhandledArgumentWarning: -p protein1.prmtop -inpcrd protein1.inpcrd
-cmap -verbose*

Isn't protein1.prmtop and protein1.inpcrd are output files.

Could you suggest any way to convert psf file to amber prmtop file.

Many thanks.

Ashutosh