[AMBER] How can I run PMEMD with multiple distance restraints?

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:32:17 +0200

Dear Amber Users,

I am using Amber 14 and have a system that consists of two chains with a
non-covalently bound ligand in the active site of each chain. I would like
to make a distance restraint between the ligand and some active site
residues. And I would like to run this simulation in PMEMD.
How should I write my script since I also have some other restraints
(ntr=1) mentioned?

Here is how my script looks like:
 &cntrl
  imin=0,
  irest=0,
  ntx=1,
  ntb=1,
  cut=10.0,
  ntr=1,
  ntc=2,
  ntf=2,
  tempi=0.0,
  temp0=300.0,
  ntt=3,
  gamma_ln=1.0,
  ig=1533,
  nstlim=10000,
  dt=0.001
  ntpr=500,
  ntwx=500,
  ntwr=1000,
  ntxo=2,
  ioutfm=1,
  nmropt=1,
 /
  the rest of the system restraint
5
RES 1 374
END
END
&wt type='END', /
DISANG=dist.RST

What am I doing wrong?
Looking forward to any advices!

And what should I put in the dist.RST file?
Right now I have multiple lines like that:

&rst restraint = "distance( (5931) (1417) )" /

Best regards,
Karolina MitusiƄska
PhD student