[AMBER] Fwd: ACS COMP Boston awards deadline set

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:00:21 -0400

Dear Students, Postdocs and Junior Faculty COMP Members:

On behalf of the Division of Computers in Chemistry (COMP) of the American
Chemical Society, we are soliciting nominations for the 2018 COMP awards for
the Fall 2018 National American Chemical Society Meeting (August 19-23,
Boston MA).

Please note most of the awards have a March 26th deadline. Application
information can be found by following the links below.

To find out more information about all COMP awards please visit our website
http://www.acscomp.org
<http://acscomp.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e01395f7e426d18a7c19e1856&id=acb01c6122&e=07de65a602>

CCG-sponsored award for grad students: http://www.acscomp.org/awards
/chemical-computing-group-excellence-award
<http://acscomp.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e01395f7e426d18a7c19e1856&id=fbab9ff7ba&e=07de65a602>

Wiley-sponsored award for postdocs: http://www.acscomp.org/awards/the-comp-
acs-outstanding-postdoc-award
<http://acscomp.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e01395f7e426d18a7c19e1856&id=86d66df9d1&e=07de65a602>

Openeye-sponsored outstanding junior faculty award: http://www.acscomp.org/
awards/the-comp-acs-outstanding-junior-faculty-award
<http://acscomp.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e01395f7e426d18a7c19e1856&id=b7a0ce777a&e=07de65a602>

Nvidia-sponsored GPU computing award: http://www.acscomp.org/awards
/nvidia-gpu-award
<http://acscomp.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e01395f7e426d18a7c19e1856&id=07d2059921&e=07de65a602>

COMP also provides a select number of undergraduate poster awards at the
meeting. No special application is needed other than the normal abstract
submission to the ACS MAPS system.

Please contact Carlos Simmerling if you have any questions.

Prof. Carlos Simmerling
Department of Chemistry
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3400