Re: [AMBER] When will you update this tutorial?

From: Barış Kurt <bariskurt007.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 21:01:37 +0300

Dear Adrian,
there isn't any roughness in my sentences which was: "Hi, this tutorial is
out of date. *Colud* you update it* please*? *Thank you*"
and also I explained why did I ask this gently. So *please* be calm.
Thank you.

Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu> wrote:

Dear Baris.

'Please be calm' ???
I am very calm, and I am telling you that it is extremely unlikely that
will get ANY help on this or other thinsg you ask until you change the way
you communicate with us.