Re: [AMBER] How to Develop New Amber ForceField For Borons

From: Barış Kurt <bariskurt007.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:58:25 +0300

Sir,
almost all the addresses you provied has been crashed, (
http://upjv.q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/ says: We
encountered a power cut the Feb. 12, 2018.
http://upjv.q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/Documentation/readme.txt
says: not found exc...) especially R.E.D server and web site like a
garbage: everything is too complex and it is not user-friendly software and
webpage. I need a real and serious tool (with a good tutorial) to build a
forcefield. Isn't there another way to generate a forcefield?

Additonally, I looked at gaff2.dat file and I compared some data with
gaussian09 results and I saw force constat units are different. Which
units should I use if I want to write a *.dat file manually?

As I mentioned above this is my PhD thesis, if there is no way to generate
forcefiel please let me know.