Re: [AMBER] created a new atom named (is an error or we can ignore it)

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 03:47:11 +0500

Yes sir I got the prmtop and card files, as in different thread you guide ,
I source the leaprc.water.tip3p it have Mg, so I do not add any other
parameter file for Mg. Could you please guide me what do you mean about
 """[The message about "residue: default_name missing connect1 atom" is,
however, of concern: do you have anything that that might be called
"default_name"? ""
I do not get that point

Kind Regards
Khalid