Re: [AMBER] created a new atom named (is an error or we can ignore it)

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:25:37 -0500

On Sat, Mar 03, 2018, Rana Rehan Khalid wrote:

> After pdb file editing according to .prep file of GTP following messages
> shown

> One sided connection. Residue: default_name missing connect1 atom.
> One sided connection. Residue: TP3 missing connect0 atom.
> total atoms in file: 6169
> Leap added 7 missing atoms according to residue templates:
> 7 H / lone pairs
>
> log file shows
>
> Starting new chain with MG
> One sided connection. Residue: default_name missing connect1 atom.
> One sided connection. Residue: TP3 missing connect0 atom.
> Starting new chain with TP3
> Starting new chain with TP3
> total atoms in file: 6169
> Leap added 7 missing atoms according to residue templates:
> 7 H / lone pairs
>
> kindly guide how to resolve this connection issue. Thanks

These look like informational messages, not errors. Did you get a prmtop
file? You can use parmed to examine it, to see if it has the bonding you
expect?

[The message about "residue: default_name missing connect1 atom" is, however,
of concern: do you have anything that that might be called "default_name"?
How did you load parameters for MG?]

....dac