Re: [AMBER] AMBER/ORCA for QM/MM

From: <minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 17:45:40 +0800

Hi Andy,

Set num_threads to either 1 or 8, fullpath/orca inputfile.inp > output.out, seccessfully completed.
The orca runs only using the full path, thougth I have added its path in ~/.bashrc.
If using command: orca inputfile.inp > output.out, message comes as,
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pyatspi/__init__.py:17: PyGIWarning: Atspi was imported without specifying a version first. Use gi.require_version('Atspi', '2.0') before import to ensure that the right version gets loaded.
  from gi.repository import Atspi

I'M confused.

BestWishes,
Yuan Min