Re: [AMBER] Question about using cpptraj - Script

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:59:51 -0300

Hi Marcelo,

This is an xmgrace related question, actually.

In xmgrace, you can go in the menu to Data —> Transformations —> Evaluate expression

Select the source data on the left, the Destination on the right (they can be the same set), and enter the expression in the formula box, something like:

x=x*0.01 (you will need to figure out the right scale here)

for example. Then hit ‘apply’. Your plot will disappear, because the scale has changed. The last step is to press the ‘autoscale’ button (the top right one, on the left) to get the plot with the right scale.

HTH,

Gustavo Seabra.