Re: [AMBER] ff15ipq and divalent ions

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 02:04:59 -0500

We haven't done additional testing on this, sadly. Best bet is probably to
use the spce-compatible parameters for those ions. Divalent ions are not a
prime consideration when developing a protein force field--more of a
nucleic acids thing--so the compatibility of the ions with the water model
would be far easier to check.