Re: [AMBER] SMD using Orca for QM region unknown atom specifier

From: Ruth Helena Tichauer <rhtichau.laas.fr>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:57:23 +0100

Dear David,

Thank you for having a look into this problem.
I’m using Ambertools V16.16 (I looked into cpptraj as I didn’t know how else to get the version.. It must be anyway the version that was released for Amber 16).

I’ve tried adding:
> addAtomTypes{
> { "O3" "O" "sp2" }
> }
just after sourcing the forcefield in leap (exactly like this) but it didn’t change anything.. I still get an “UNKNOWN ATOM TYPE” message in the leap.log file although no error message arises during the run and the parameters and coordinates files are created.

Here are just in case the .prep and .frcmod files.
Thank you for helping me solve this problem,

Sincerely,

Ruth