[AMBER] STSM sample files

From: Szymon Żaczek <szymonzaczek.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:48:31 +0100

Dear Amber users,

could someone send me files that work correctly with
Swarms-of-Trajectories String Method (STSM)?

I have some issues with running calculations using this method - in my
output file it is printed that NFE module is loaded correctly, however
nothing appears after this information and calculations halts before
sampling even first step. I think that there may be something wrong
with my installation of Amber, however I am not 100% sure if I set up
my files properly, therefore working ones would help me troubleshoot
the problem.

Kind regards,
Szymon Zaczek