Re: [AMBER] RMSD with cpptraj

From: Rui, Huan <hrui.amgen.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 21:54:37 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for the pointers. I figured it out. It is because of the two missing residues in the front of my reference. The reference resid starts from 3 instead of 1. But I guess in the rmsd selection, no matter how residues are number in the pdb, the internal resid (starting from 1) is always used. So if I change the rms line to

rms reference :3.CA :1.CA nofit out rmsd_test2.plo

The resulting rmsd values match.

Thanks a lot! Glad it's resolved.

Thanks,
Huan