Re: [AMBER] solvatebox iso error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:10:46 -0500

Yes, although I had to strip hydrogens out of the PDB you supplied -
some of the names were non-standard and not recognized by the standard
residue templates. Also your PDB is non-standard (line lengths are too
short) but leap doesn't seem to worry about that. Did you use my input
exactly? If you're trying to use the input you posted, I would make
some changes. Add ions *after* you add solvent, and try using
addionsrand instead of addions.

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.water.tip3p
m = loadpdb noh.pdb