Re: [AMBER] setbox for octahedral

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 07:21:42 -0500

Hi,

Instead of editing your topology and restart files directly, you can
also use the cpptraj commands 'parmbox' and 'box' to edit them
respectively. In particular there is a flag (IFBOX here:
http://ambermd.org/formats.html#topology) that must be set to 2 in the
topology file for truncated octahedral boxes.

-Dan