Re: [AMBER] Forcefield for methylated and acetylated amino acids

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:12:20 -0500

We have developed some force field parameters for PTM residues. You may
find the parameters from https://mulan.swmed.edu/ptmff/login.php (not need
to sign up, just login as a guest). Maybe those parameters are not totally
compatible to FF14SB, but they are compatible to FF99SB and FF12SB.

Good luck!

Junmei