Re: [AMBER] how to run/install leap

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 13:59:23 -0500

On Tue, Feb 06, 2018, Mike Mazanetz wrote:

> Here's the output from the command
> (./configure -cuda gnu 2>&1) | tee amber-config_cuda.log

Since tleap is not a cuda program, it won't get made with the above script.

You need to run "./configure gnu" followed by "make install" (if you have not
already done so. Type "which tleap" (or look in $AMBERHOME/bin) to see which
programs have been made.

[Aside: I see that the instructions in the manual ask you to not include
any parallel options on the first run through, but they fail to tell you
not to include any cuda options either..... We'll get that fixed for the next
release.]

....good luck....dac