Re: [AMBER] amb2gmx

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 00:55:18 -0500

I don't think that script is actively maintained anymore.

You can use ParmEd to do this. Write a Python script with the following
contents:

import parmed as pmd
parm = pmd.load_file('sustiva.prmtop', 'sustiva.inpcrd')
parm.save('sustiva.top', format=gromacs)
parm.save('sustiva.gro')

Then execute that file (let's say you called it 'script.py') like so:

amber.python script.py

HTH,
Jason