Re: [AMBER] AMBER16 and intel 2017, possible to compile?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 07:24:40 -0500

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018, Ilyas Yildirim wrote:

> I am sending this email to get a feedback on a problem I am having for a
> long time. I am unable to compile AMBER16 with intel compilers.

Hi Ilyas:

1. What version of the Intel compiler suite are you using?

2. If you know: does anything else besides pbsa give odd failures? Have
you done this:

    cd $AMBERHOME/test; make test.pbsa

This info will help in debugging. Above tests all PASS for me with
Intel 17.0.4.

> I just want to know if anyone could compile
> AMBER16 with the latest intel compilers at all.

I use version 17.0.4, so I'm certainly not at the "latest" version.

thanks for the report....dac