Re: [AMBER] GBSA parameters

From: Siddhartha Jain <tmfs10.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 14:22:32 -0500

I wanted to know where the files that have the parameter sets are as I need
to compute the Hessian of the MM-GBSA energy function. But it seems there
might be a way to get the Hessian via the mme2 function in NAB? I'm not
sure how to go about it however so if you have pointers on how to call that
function in python, that would be really good.

Thanks!
--Sid

https://tmfs10.github.io