Re: [AMBER] QM/MM metadynamics with external QM code

From: Qinghua Liao <scorpio.liao.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:36:47 +0100

Dear Andy,

Thanks very much for your reply! Yeah, the QM/MM with external QM code
works very well, all the output files are normal.
You are right, the simulation has not been finished yet, the output file
were not updated after several ps, then I was not sure whether
it will work or not. It is good that you think it should work, then I
will be more patient with it! Thanks!

All the best,
Qinghua