Re: [AMBER] QM/MM metadynamics with external QM code

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 10:20:18 +0000

Dear Qinghua,

I have not tested this but I see no reason why it should not work.

Does QM/MM with external QM codes work without PLUMED? Does Amber write an output? Did you let the simulation finish? It may be that PLUMED is buffering the output.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Research Scientist