Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ-Angle between two Helices

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 17:39:24 -0500

Usually what I do is use the center of mass of backbone atoms of
residues that make up the beginning and ending repeats, something
like:

vector :1-4.C,CA,N :17-20.C,CA,N

where residues 1-4 make up one end of the helix and 17-20 make up the
other. This of course assumes the helix itself is fairly linear.

-Dan