Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ-Angle between two Helices

From: Arati Paudyal <apsilwal123.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:15:42 -0500

Dan,

Thanks for your email. I will give it a try. I will also try in another
protein to verify this.

But am I using the mask correctly here? Basically, I am trying to
calculate the angle between two helices by choosing a common atom (2316)
from the loop region that connects two helices. Is this how its commonly
done? I just wanted to make sure I am correct on this one before I do other
calculations.

Thank you again!!

Sincerely,
Jag